Thursday 12 November 2009

Update for course briefs

Just realised this week that I should of been updating my blog with each project brief as I go through my illustration course! Sooooo the next few posts will contain scans of work done in each brief along with my thoughts and feelings on how they went.
Starting with: The Summer Project
Pros:
  • Enjoyed working laterally instead of literally.
  • Found that I was more adventurous with my ideas.
  • Used alot more colour than I usually do.

Cons:

  • Could of used more media e.g. watercolours, acrylic paint, charcoal, etc.

Thoroughly enjoyed this project during my summer break. Forced me to think about what each image had to represent and helped me to recreate each in an unpredictable way.

Here are a few of my faves from the bunch of 25 I originally did:










No comments:

Post a Comment