- Was fun making 3D elements for group cabaret.
- Bonding with other students allowed me to get to know them whilst seeing their methods of working.
- Lack of communication within my group caused us a setback that involved us showing our performance 2 days later than the intended deadline.
- Having multiple viewpoints, ideas and styles can cause clashes of interest that slow progress.
- When a group member isn't available the whole group suffers.
A fun project overall but one that was dented by inconsistent work and misunderstanding of information between group members. However, I greatly enjoyed bringing the text of Tom Thumb to life even though it was far outside my usual comfort zone.
Examples of work: