Wednesday 23 February 2011

Very Belated Update

So...It's been a while. My bad. I really should of kept up with this blog but updates have been put off by sheer laziness and I suppose stress; due to more recent projects.
However, I return and come baring presents. First up, here's a scanned down version of the T-rex comic strip I did for the outcome of the Fact Project. It went down incredibly well with tutors and students alike which was a much needed boost to my confidence and working practice.

You should be able to zoom into the pictures if you choose to read the dialogue taking place between the two characters. I may add to the borders and refine the details of some of the drawings at a later date - as was suggested by my tutors. The whole inking process was laborious but fun so I have no problem with the idea of going back to these strips.












No comments:

Post a Comment